• Know or learn how to trace plans and do takeoffs
• Good typing skills and be able to type quotes and think critically
• Be able to run customer payments via credit cards
• Good basic math knowledge
• Great people skills, work well with others, and ability to solve problems
• Ability to use/learn quickly our flooring specific software RFMS, google calendar, Microsoft Office suite, i.e., Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Phone skills and willing and able to be on the phone with clients
• Be able to process orders in a timely manner and verify for accuracy
• Thorough and precise to make sure products are ordered based on product need and time frame
• Track orders/shipments with vendors
• Keep paperwork processed correctly with organized system.
Showroom meeting with customers
• All full-time employees at Capell Flooring are trained to be able to meet with clients when they come into the showroom. Although this would not be your primary task, you would need to be comfortable learning about products, our system, “The Design Audit,” and be able to guide people in making selections.